Fri, 01 Mar|
The W Factor Workshop
A workshop designed to strengthen the belief system of women, connect to inner self, be clam and happy and understand and acknowledge others.
Time & Location
01-Mar-2019, 9:00 am – 15-Mar-2019, 6:00 pm
About the Event
The ‘W’ Factor Workshop
She believed she could, so she did!
Women have always been an epitome of courage, selfless love, sacrifice, patience, perseverance and much more. Every great example of women has been a combination of these attributes. Keeping space with time is an ongoing challenge while managing & understanding self, others and maintaining relationships.
The ‘W’ Factor workshop is designed to strengthen the belief system of women, connect to inner self, be clam and happy and understand and acknowledge others.
• Know and connect with Thyself
• Letting Go – Fears, Phobias, fears, perceptions, experiences with people
• Develop an attitude of forgiveness and gratitude
• To know your System to connect – VAK
• To understand other’s system to connect with them – VAK
• Techniques to release perceptions and experiences – Perceptual Position technique
• Techniques to release fears and phobias – Double Disassociation Technique
• Tools to understand self-representational system
• Tools to understand communication with others and self
• Knowing Mind Maps – “Map is not the Territory”
• Communicate better with inner self and others
• Build rapport - socially, professionally and personally
• Know the scientific reason of why are we different and make it easy to accept differences
• Achieving mindfulness and peace
• Being more calm and enjoy life
• Leverage the subject to grow in life
Call to organize the program for your women employees: 9822863037